Honest Question Wife Pregnant, and I Don't know What to Do!

(Serious Question)

So I recently got into this life style as did my wife about seven months ago and now she has lost all respect for me and we don't have sex at all. This I was okay with I guess cause I figured she would fuck me eventually, but now she is pregnant....this is a big problem for me cause she doesn't want to have an abortion.

Alright so what should I do, there is a part of me that would raise it and is turned on by the idea that she has black children and I raise them instead...but seriously this is totally fucked....what do I do??? My wife is very beautiful and we were married young as I'm 25 and she is 20.

Could/Should I divorce her due to adultery? Which I could do and she wouldn't get *******. I'm a going to law school to be a lawyer and I signed a prenuptial agreement.

I say no , the question here is did you want her to get in this lifestyle if so you can't be pissed off . You knew that the guys would go bareback on her and she might get preg, also knew that you would not have a lot if any sex with her again . You opened pandora s box you have to live it now . My husband lives with it every time I get it on with one of the bfs that come to see me

Getting into the lifestyle does not automatically mean respect is lost and the marital sex life goes down the toilet. For there to be a true marriage, there must be respect.

If you ****** the issue to get into the lifestyle, then that is certainly something you need to deal with emotionally. But, ultimately, if there is nothing left to keep the marriage going, then there is no marriage. But only the two people involved can decide that.

Totally agree with Mariposa. There's really 2 parts to this issue ... your marital relationship and the pregnancy. If she's lost the desire and respect to be a wife to you then its your decision to make as to the continuation of the marriage. Certainly you deserve a loving, caring companion, as life is short. I'd first start by suggesting the 2 of you see a marriage counselor together to determine if this is a repairable relationship. If she declines, then obviously she's decided it is not and you should then decide either to leave or tolerate her current activities.
The pregnancy is another story. Technically and legally, the biological ******* is the one responsible for any care of this future baby-x; if you decide to hang around, however, not only do you continue to receive the mental abuse of a failed marriage, you also become the paternal ******* responsible for the care & expenses of baby-x.
Personally, if I determined the marriage a failure, I'd be long gone before that baby-x saw the light of day. However, you're partly to blame for these "issues", so regardless as to what the bio-******* decides to do as far as being responsible, you probably should offer your wife some form of financial assistance in caring for baby-x if she needs it. I bet bio-dad will probably disappear or deny any responsibility.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

PS ... I just hope the 2 of you have LEARNED something from your thoughtless stupidity.

Totally agree with Mariposa. There's really 2 parts to this issue ... your marital relationship and the pregnancy. If she's lost the desire and respect to be a wife to you then its your decision to make as to the continuation of the marriage. Certainly you deserve a loving, caring companion, as life is short. I'd first start by suggesting the 2 of you see a marriage counselor together to determine if this is a repairable relationship. If she declines, then obviously she's decided it is not and you should then decide either to leave or tolerate her current activities.
The pregnancy is another story. Technically and legally, the biological ******* is the one responsible for any care of this future baby-x; if you decide to hang around, however, not only do you continue to receive the mental abuse of a failed marriage, you also become the paternal ******* responsible for the care & expenses of baby-x.
Personally, if I determined the marriage a failure, I'd be long gone before that baby-x saw the light of day. However, you're partly to blame for these "issues", so regardless as to what the bio-******* decides to do as far as being responsible, you probably should offer your wife some form of financial assistance in caring for baby-x if she needs it. I bet bio-dad will probably disappear or deny any responsibility.
View attachment 363313 Mac

PS ... I just hope the 2 of you have LEARNED something from your thoughtless stupidity.
I agree i think you summed it best

Probably fake as hell.

Ah come on, NowADaze, not everyone on here is fake. Afterall, I'll bet there have been some questioning that big, black dick plastered across the face of your avatar, as really belonging to you. :p Not me, mind you ... just saying. There have been many a lady on here that have had issues with fake "BBCs". :)

pic_fake.jpg

I say no , the question here is did you want her to get in this lifestyle if so you can't be pissed off . You knew that the guys would go bareback on her and she might get preg, also knew that you would not have a lot if any sex with her again . You opened pandora s box you have to live it now . My husband lives with it every time I get it on with one of the bfs that come to see me

Getting into the lifestyle does not automatically mean respect is lost and the marital sex life goes down the toilet. For there to be a true marriage, there must be respect.

If you ****** the issue to get into the lifestyle, then that is certainly something you need to deal with emotionally. But, ultimately, if there is nothing left to keep the marriage going, then there is no marriage. But only the two people involved can decide that.

View attachment 363313 Mac

Quite the contrary I'm going to get a divorce and will not be providing any financial support. I'm going to divorse her due to adultery, and I didn't ******* the issue. We agreed it would be a one or two time thing and it got out of control, no fault of my own mind you. As I told her to stop, and now she will pay the price. Literally....unless she chooses to get an abortion which I would in her case. If not she will just be another young single mom broke and depressed lol I'm loaded so I couldn't give a ******* less. I have loop-holes...weeeeee

Thanks for the advice though

Probably fake as hell.

Not at all.

Gonna find a new young hot girlfriend and not have her get into this retarded lifestyle..not that most women would be into this anyway.

/thread

Quite the contrary I'm going to get a divorce and will not be providing any financial support. I'm going to divorse her due to adultery, and I didn't ******* the issue. We agreed it would be a one or two time thing and it got out of control, no fault of my own mind you. As I told her to stop, and now she will pay the price. Literally....unless she chooses to get an abortion which I would in her case. If not she will just be another young single mom broke and depressed lol I'm loaded so I couldn't give a ******* less. I have loop-holes...weeeeee

Thanks for the advice though

Not at all.

Gonna find a new young hot girlfriend and not have her get into this retarded lifestyle..not that most women would be into this anyway.

/thread

quite a different opinion from your original post. this just reinforces the "be careful what you wish for" and "don't think with your dick" sayings.

True Indeed.

Just an update she is getting an abortion, but I'm divorcing her anyway, and she doesn't get ******* :bounce:

All fantasies aside, I think you both are doing the right thing. People change and she's way to young to be getting married or having a kid. She changed enough in a matter of months. Also, it's good that she's getting a fresh start and will be able to finish her studies, travel, make mistakes, and be a drunken whore as all girls at age 20 should have a right to do. She should definitely wait at least six or seven years before getting remarried and even you're probably too young to do so. Let it be a valuable learning experience for both of you.

Back