Honest Opinions

It's out of place in THIS forum ... its white and its big and you're proud of it.
This forum requires you to be a submissive, dicksucking white boi, who see's himself as inferior for being white, and the supreme black cock as the gift of gods with all rights to your white women.
Sorry ... but I'm just the messenger. :rolleyes:

It's out of place in THIS forum ... its white and its big and you're proud of it.
This forum requires you to be a submissive, dicksucking white boi, who see's himself as inferior for being white, and the supreme black cock as the gift of gods with all rights to your white women.
Sorry ... but I'm just the messenger. :rolleyes:
is that how you view yours and your wife?

is that how you view yours and your wife?
Absolutely ... not!
My involvement on this website is much broader than simply pimping my wife, I assure you. My profile page might provide you the answer you seek.
Actually, I'm quite envious of guys who have sizable cocks ... I don't desire their's, but wish I had a sizable cock of my own. In fact, if I had a 8-9 inch cock, I probably wouldn't be married ... I would just suck myself off. :)

Hey i would love to hear some of your honest opinions on my cock
so tell me whatever comes to your mindView attachment 628220 View attachment 628221 View attachment 628223

Let me tell you that not just a good size is needed to make women cum. My cock is not as large as your, but it's quite fat. Even more, I could tell you that one of the thing that my wife liked most of me was my cock.
But it wasn't a great advantage for me, at least during our first sex encounters. I was not able to make my wife cum quickly. I needed to learn how turn her on Licking her nipples and massaging her pussy.
Once she told me that her ex black boyfriend used to make her cum easily. He had not a huge cock but he had a great sexual experience.

be nice if it was real...
I don't know if that dick is from him or not, but if you think that the only huge cocks are from black men, then you are wrong. The vast majority of huge cocks are from black men, I agree with this, of course, and I admire them for that and even more for their virility. But some White men are good gifted too. My wife had been in a relationship with a black guy who had not a huge cock but normal. Even I could say my dick is 1 centimeter longer than his dick.
But I know his virility is greater than mine.

Back