Honest Opinions

Absolutely ... not!
My involvement on this website is much broader than simply pimping my wife, I assure you. My profile page might provide you the answer you seek.
Actually, I'm quite envious of guys who have sizable cocks ... I don't desire their's, but wish I had a sizable cock of my own. In fact, if I had a 8-9 inch cock, I probably wouldn't be married ... I would just suck myself off. :)
LMBAO

Lurox Are you married? I too was blessed with a larger than normal white cock which is what lead the wife and I down the IR path. I wanted to see her experience a larger cock than mine after several failed attempts with white guys I discovered that many (not all) black guys have equal or bigger cocks.

Lurox Are you married? I too was blessed with a larger than normal white cock which is what lead the wife and I down the IR path. I wanted to see her experience a larger cock than mine after several failed attempts with white guys I discovered that many (not all) black guys have equal or bigger cocks.
@lurox, you're big for a white guy but the women on this site want bigger than a big white guy. Unfortunately, you're posting on the wrong site.

Back