Homepage question ?

Wildcple4u2

Couple
From
NJ, US
Just wondering who these people are that post on the homepage . If you have posted an ad on the homepage post here because we can not figure out who these ads are relating to actual members . Thank you EVERYONE !

We have no idea !! We have posted as well but, we honestly thought maybe they just did not accept it. We realize that the homepage videos main purpose is to sell subscriptions to the pay website but , is this forum also a part of that or are most contributors for real ? We do not know what to think !

Well, this isn't so much a dating site as it is a discussion forum with the caveat that if you find somebody you click with hooking up could happen.

I'm an administrator yet I've never looked into or had anything to do with the home page.

LOL, funny ******* for me is I had been looking at the homepage for maybe 5months before I even knew about this community section which once I discovered this area it changed my life for the better in meeting many more beautiful sexy BBC luvin white woman that I luv givin my BBC to.

Well I did post a reply on one of the chics to the homepage and actually got a real response which they gave me the username of their profile on here. Another couple I was in contact through the community site here actually pointed me to their homepage video which I was shocked that real members of the community actually had videos on the homepage when I saw it.

I was actually gonna look into posting on the homepage or maybe even have a video with a couple on there too before i saw this thread. If I meet with the couple I'll find out how it works and post back on here.

Back