Homemade Fleshlight

This is the most amazing device. Don't forget the lube. Whenever I use this, I just imagine my wife out a date with her black lover and I have the most incredible orgasms.

I highly recommend this.

This is the most amazing device. Don't forget the lube. Whenever I use this, I just imagine my wife out a date with her black lover and I have the most incredible orgasms.

I highly recommend this.

Wouldn't you rather get your orgasms from a living, breathing woman instead of a toy? I'm not judging- I'm just curious what the mindset is here.

Wouldn't you rather get your orgasms from a living, breathing woman instead of a toy?
....Women use vibrators and dildos to get off ... what's the difference? Besides, some guys are shy around women, or maybe embarrassed of their own penis size ... lots of reasons. Certainly having a live, beautiful, receptive female would be the preference to most all guys, BUT ...that isn't usually the case with the average guy.
....Sometimes Renee' and Lucy are all we have ... LOL!

Last edited:
....Women use vibrators and dildos to get off ... what's the difference? Besides, some guys are shy around women, or maybe embarrassed of their own penis size ... lots of reasons. Certainly having a live, beautiful, receptive female would be the preference to most all guys, BUT ...that isn't usually the case with the average guy.

Again- I said I wasn't judging. I was just curious. And you are correct. Women use any number of devices to pleasure ourselves.

Judge or don't, as you wish. For men whose wives have lovers, a Fleshlight is a marvelous substitute. The home made variety described in this post is very functional and most amazing. Thanks for the suggestion about warming the oil. I will try that.

Back