Hollywood Presents: A Cuckold Movie!

I just looked this up on Wiki. This is an excerpt that seems to capture the main elements that I find myself living. There are many variations.

A cuckold fetishist is aware of his spouse's activity, most likely actively encouraging it[citation needed], and derives sexual pleasure from it.[5] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish.
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it — sometimes remaining altogether celibate.
This fetish can be completely heterosexual in which the husband does not participate or only participates with his wife, as well as (but more rarely) bi-sexual, in which the husband participates with everyone, or makes contact with the other man's semen.
The fetish specifics can range wildly, from loving treatment toward the cuckold to complete humiliation and debasement. The husband may also seek other women outside the relationship, as in a swinging lifestyle.[6] However, very commonly a requirement for the fetish is that the cuckold is somehow humiliated, whether this is acted out to be intentional or as some sort of by-product of the situation (e.g., the parties involved are somehow too sexually aroused to stop). Therefore cuckolding usually involves acting out a story or ritual involving humiliating acts, events or circumstances; it is not simply wife-swapping, swinging or sharing a sexual partner.
The wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is sometimes referred to as a hotwife[7] or frequently cuckoldress if the male is more submissive.[8]
aw baby, we don't needd wiki to tell us how we are. here's what u left out. u obviously have submissive / masochistic tendencies in the bedrroom which i find hot:frantic: hot:frantic: hot but this misttress understands the relationship is the foundation. it's everything. we do our thing, we collapse from exhaustion, we wake up, we laugh about it, and then we go out to dinner just likke every other couple.

if people thinkk the cucky pet gets nothing out of it, they're blind. if they think there has to be a gay element to it theyr'e wrong. if people want to believe a cuckoldress doesn't love and respect her cucky pet, they've missed the whole point. u know i do baby :wub:

ur article says sometimes the male seeks other women. NOT u baby, ever!!! :eek:
ur article says u might be celibate. not u baby but don't expect anything "normal" ever again.:cold:
ur article doesn't mention enough about MY freedom. it's absolute baby. :devil: i sleep with whomever whenever
ur article doesn't mention anything about trust baby. you will trust me unconditionally, always. no option on that:balanced:

ur article wasn'tt complete enough for me baby :) now it is

Yes, Hollywood has for years being making movies as regarding cheating wives...however, I think it's going to send an obvious message, if the person whom the character wife happens to be cheating with is black.

Wouldn't that REALLY hit the hammer on the nail?

It's just like watching white high-school movies and black high-school movies and putting them together, you'd notice a difference. take five of your favourite white high-school movies: (Ten Things I Hate About You; American Pie; Sixteen Candles; Porkies; Say Anything), the theme is usually about some shy fellow trying to win the heart of a girl, or usually along that line. Now take six black high-school movies: (Drumbeat; Higher Learning; Save the Last Dance; Juice; High School High), and you notice the black guy has no problem with getting the girl. he already has the girl. he's merely trying to understand more of his life's going.

Back