Hollywood cuckold movie?

Realhunt

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
sup how yall doing was wondering if Hollywood was coming out with a movie about cuckold couple what two actors would you want to see play couple...and what actor would would play the part of bull?

Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence as insatiable sisters who long for bbc. Steve Carell, and Jonah Hill would be perfect brother in law cucks. The bull rolls would go to Michael B. Jordan and LL Cool J. Now that would be a movie I’d be first in line to see.

As a cuck, I would love to see LL Cool J pounding some White Pussy. I hear he's well hung and quite the stud in bed.

Steve Carell and Jonah Hill??? I love Scarlett Johansson in this role and I love idea of sisters or sister in laws even. Amy Adams is beautiful, sexy and classy. Plus she would pull off the perfect older sister to Scarlett. Their husbands should be strong intelligent and supportive men like in real life. Lets be stright here this is not supposed to be a comedy so why the fascination with Carell and Hill? I think Christian Bale and Ryan Gosling or maybe even James Franco. As far as the bulls go I think it should just be one bull who dominates and cucks the brother in laws.
The plot should tell a story about how the older sister and brother in law introduce their newly wedded younger sister and brother in law into the lifestyle by having their own bull cuck the little sisters husband on a drunken night at their house. The story would go and show how the younger couple dealt with conflicting emotions, but both agreed they were both extremely turned on with it and decided to move forwaed with their adventure. They start living it up with this new exciting change in their lives trying new things they never imagined doing before but it didnt matter because they were addicted and couldn't get enough.
Eventually marital problems started interfering when word got around about their lifestyle due to their carelessness. They knew they had to make a change to save their marriage and learn from mistake. It is then that they are introduced to an older black gentleman (played by Ving Rhames) by the older sister who intervenes because she started them down this road and didnt want to see them throw their marriage away. This older gentleman would become their mentor and Bull and guide them into a happy marriage and exciting times but show them how to make it work best for a lasti g marriage.

Then you’d t

Then you’d think her and Jeanette McCurdy would have had more in common and gotten along better on their show.
Oh I love Jeanette McGurdy, in terms of taking Big Black Cock, her and Ariana Grande have fucked more Black Guys than all the other White Ladies in Hollywood combined 😎.

Ariana and Jeanette are amazing. They are Big Black Cock Legends ❤.

Jon Lovitz would be a shoe in to play a cuck in a Hotwife + Black Bull + Cuck Hollywood movie.

Jon Lovitz is so sleazy and effeminate, he was born to play a Cuck character in a movie.

Steve Carell and Jonah Hill??? I love Scarlett Johansson in this role and I love idea of sisters or sister in laws even. Amy Adams is beautiful, sexy and classy. Plus she would pull off the perfect older sister to Scarlett. Their husbands should be strong intelligent and supportive men like in real life. Lets be stright here this is not supposed to be a comedy so why the fascination with Carell and Hill? I think Christian Bale and Ryan Gosling or maybe even James Franco. As far as the bulls go I think it should just be one bull who dominates and cucks the brother in laws.
The plot should tell a story about how the older sister and brother in law introduce their newly wedded younger sister and brother in law into the lifestyle by having their own bull cuck the little sisters husband on a drunken night at their house. The story would go and show how the younger couple dealt with conflicting emotions, but both agreed they were both extremely turned on with it and decided to move forwaed with their adventure. They start living it up with this new exciting change in their lives trying new things they never imagined doing before but it didnt matter because they were addicted and couldn't get enough.
Eventually marital problems started interfering when word got around about their lifestyle due to their carelessness. They knew they had to make a change to save their marriage and learn from mistake. It is then that they are introduced to an older black gentleman (played by Ving Rhames) by the older sister who intervenes because she started them down this road and didnt want to see them throw their marriage away. This older gentleman would become their mentor and Bull and guide them into a happy marriage and exciting times but show them how to make it work best for a lasti g marriage.
I like your ideas for a plot and actors. This would make a good cuck movie.

I thought Ariana Grande has a white boyfriend.

She still fucks plenty of Black Guys though.

Rumor has it her and Big Sean still meet up discreetly and fuck, even though they haven't dated in years.

Also, her best buddies are her Black Female dancers from her live show. These Gals are constantly recruiting more well Hung Brothas for Ariana to fuck.

Nicki Minaj and Ariana are pals still too, and Nicki is always introducing Ariana to more BBC. Kudos to Nicki Minaj!

@MidwestMr&Mrs I'm impressed! As a film school graduate I believe you're onto something. Though, to sell this it would take someone a little more relevant like Mike Colter to pull it off. Ving's voice is perfect but like you said about Richard, he would've been perfect 20yrs ago.
1604779276047.png

Back