Plans to travel out of town fell through, so am hoping to bounce back and make some fun ones here at home.

30. Six foot one. 215. Disease/******* free completely. Open minded. Kink friendly. Experienced with being a third to couples, but very selective with who I play with.

Looking for real, serious people only. If flaking, ghosting or constantly pushing plans back is your M.O., we aren't a good fit. If you enjoy adding a respectful, open minded and well hung guy to your fun, and creating some very fun memories in the process, you're more my type of person.

Looking more for this weekend, as my schedule picks up and gets busy after the holiday.

Attachments

• 20180905_160442.jpg
    20180905_160442.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190328_014932.jpg
    20190328_014932.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 60
Plans to travel out of town fell through, so am hoping to bounce back and make some fun ones here at home.

30. Six foot one. 215. Disease/******* free completely. Open minded. Kink friendly. Experienced with being a third to couples, but very selective with who I play with.

Looking for real, serious people only. If flaking, ghosting or constantly pushing plans back is your M.O., we aren't a good fit. If you enjoy adding a respectful, open minded and well hung guy to your fun, and creating some very fun memories in the process, you're more my type of person.

Looking more for this weekend, as my schedule picks up and gets busy after the holiday.
Flaking, ghosting, push back is the fucking worrrrrst!!!

Back