Holiday Inn, Rochester

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Jennie’s pussy tasted good too when I came down from the bed and started eating her out. She was creaming over my face so bad, moaning like crazy, too. The fucking got underway and it felt good being back inside that pussy again. Hubby wanted a taste, and as I’d promised him repeatedly over the phone, and through our frequent text messages, that I certainly will cuck him when I see him again just like I did to him the last time, I wasn’t going to spare him this time.

“Get over here, cuck boi!” I snapped at him.

He handed me his camcorder to film him get down on his knees and worship my cock just as his wife had. Jennie loved the sight of him sucking me; it always got her excited. Cuck boi really knew how to use his mouth, too. I got the wife off the bed and she too came down on her knees and took my cock from her hubby’s mouth and played with it as well. I kept telling them to suck me good. I grabbed the back of their heads and kept forsing them to eat my dick. The wife rolled my cock in her mouth while her cuck hubby sucked on my balls and licked my ass. I got the wife back on the bed and fucked her some more. She wouldn’t stop hollering for it; hubby in the background cheered me on to fuck her…to give her that black cock, which she’s been wanting for long.

I got them to suck me off once again, and Jennie allowed her cuck boi to suck me off till I cum; she wanted to feel my cum in her mouth. I came in the cuck boi’s mouth and he shared it with her. I still had more spurts left and Jennie came over and sucked me clean.

TO BE CONTINUED....

http://mastershango.com/2013/01/15/holiday-inn-rochester/

Reactions: wit
your to
img_7309.jpg

your to much sir

Jennie’s pussy tasted good too when I came down from the bed and started eating her out. She was creaming over my face so bad, moaning like crazy, too. The fucking got underway and it felt good being back inside that pussy again. Hubby wanted a taste, and as I’d promised him repeatedly over the phone, and through our frequent text messages, that I certainly will cuck him when I see him again just like I did to him the last time, I wasn’t going to spare him this time.

“Get over here, cuck boi!” I snapped at him.

He handed me his camcorder to film him get down on his knees and worship my cock just as his wife had. Jennie loved the sight of him sucking me; it always got her excited. Cuck boi really knew how to use his mouth, too. I got the wife off the bed and she too came down on her knees and took my cock from her hubby’s mouth and played with it as well. I kept telling them to suck me good. I grabbed the back of their heads and kept forsing them to eat my dick. The wife rolled my cock in her mouth while her cuck hubby sucked on my balls and licked my ass. I got the wife back on the bed and fucked her some more. She wouldn’t stop hollering for it; hubby in the background cheered me on to fuck her…to give her that black cock, which she’s been wanting for long.

I got them to suck me off once again, and Jennie allowed her cuck boi to suck me off till I cum; she wanted to feel my cum in her mouth. I came in the cuck boi’s mouth and he shared it with her. I still had more spurts left and Jennie came over and sucked me clean.

TO BE CONTINUED....

http://mastershango.com/2013/01/15/holiday-inn-rochester/
much sir

Back