Holiday Inn, Rochester. Pt. 2

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

The evening wasn’t over for us. Though they weren’t there to spend the night with me (I would have loved having the wife for the night though; hubby could have always returned home to be with the *******), but she complained maybe next time.

We lay in bed, she and I, laughing about our sex exercise, and getting to know ourselves more. It had been months since last time I’d been with them, and the feeling was mutual that we’d missed each other. The cuck hubby talked about me relocating up to Rochester, at least to be close by so the wife could easily be spending as much time with me, especially whenever she got off work. It’s too bad it was still winter time; it gets pretty cold in upstate NY, especially this month.

I couldn’t stop playing with Jeannie’s tits. We kissed and I sucked on her tits while her hubby alternated between eating her pussy once more, and cleaning my cock for further traces of semen.

Eventually we got up and put on some clothes and went downstairs to a room at the back of the complex where the swimming pool and Jacuzzi was at. There were other couples there, but I didn’t care. In fact, cuck hubby acted more as a servant to us while we made like we were on our honeymoon. Jennie and I sat in the Jacuzzi and we made conversation with other couples who were in the tub with us while underneath the water I fingered her pussy and asshole. She never stopped moving herself against me; she kept whispered in my ear not to stop, each time my fingers slipped out of her cunt. I reckon the other couples that were there must have noticed something was up. But we didn’t care. Even one of the lifeguards in the room saw the way she reclined against me and called over her hubby, Robert. He asked if Jennie was his wife, and replied yes, she was. He asked who I was, and he told him I was the wife’s lover. The lifeguard was shocked to hear this. He said this was his first time of ever hearing something like this before. It’s no wonder he wouldn’t stop looking at me even when Jennie and I packed up our towel and returned back to my room.

We still had ourselves an hour left, and we used the time to get some more fucking done. It felt good and easy-going this second time, and longer, too. Both Jennie and Robert had me prisoner on the bed, both of them took turns sucking my cock, and my balls, too. Most times they even fought over it.

I fucked Jennie some more. This slut has the most amazing ass, and she sure knows how to use it. Hubby cleaned up her pussy while she rode me. I did cum twice, once in her hubby’s mouth and the second in hers.

It felt bad when they packed up to leave. I hope I’ll still be here in the summer so I can pay them a visit again, and hopefully get the wife to stay overnight this second time around.

Reactions: wit
Back