Holding back or rip her open?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by J.C., May 10, 2013.

1. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

Netherlands
    As you may know i have plans to have my wife blacked for the first time. It struc me that most guys are realy focussed on the wife and i wondered what in the heat of the moment is most common.
    What if a bbc firsttimer struggles to handle to bbc only partly in? Will you hold back (maybe quit) or get the job done and rip her open? Please share you experiances.
    (by pm if you prefer)

Hungboy22 likes this.
  2. natalie

natalie Active Member

Don't rip her open, take the time. It's more enjoyable.

You want her to go back for more don't you

3. natalie

natalie Active Member

On what?

4. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Look at it this way: if she gets hurt, and you were the one who wanted this "for her", then who's she going to blame for the pain? It's partly the bull, yes, but if it weren't for her "loving husband", it wouldn't have happened. So you will share the blame. So, unless you're the type of guy who actually wants the woman you love to be hurt, find the right bull and make sure he takes the time she needs.

A good experience can actually bring you closer.

Just my opinion.

5. TravelingFather

TravelingFather Member

Yes.... I also agree with both other posters in that his dick should guide in delicately and slowly, allowing the pussy to accept the newfound delight.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  6. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Coming from someone who has been with them all , u must take your time when breaking a greenie into Bbc , u want to encourage her and build her spirits up for future sessions , she will only become better at what she does best .. Good-luck...

7. Most women will slowly adjust to every inch given to them...this might take more than one session though

likeit and Mariposa blanca like this.
  8. Steve Smith

Steve Smith New Member

Slow and steady usually works, also starting in the bath or shower can help. The wetter the better.