Hmmm, where to start.....

Stacey38

Female
From
FL, US
Ok, um, I'm Stacey, married mom, VERY much into BBC for the past 3 plus years. My husband is cuckolded but not in the way most people assume with the whole humiliation angle. He knows I love him. He is my best friend, a wonderful man and a wonderful *******, but he also knows that sexually, blacks take full priority if that makes sense.

I'm not new to the IR scene but I am new to sites like these. I am not really looking to meet, at least not yet. I do have a steady Bull that keeps me very happy. I just think it's nice not to be the only one doing this and love to chat and make friends with other women like me devoted to BBC pleasure.

I tried other sites like ***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE*** forums and was very disappointed to find it has practically 90% cucks in it. I have enough with one cuck, I don't need more :)

Last edited:
Howdy, Stacey, and welcome. How 'bout giving us a hint of just where in the world you hang out? We're in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. You? We look forward to hearing more of your stuff.

WoW -- about as far away as can be. . . bummer. You and Nancy would make for quite the couple of girls to watch for an evening with your BBCs. Thanks for the quick comeback, too.

So, Stacey my hot dear, when will we get to see some more pics of you? Action shots, glamour shots -- we wanna see more of you! Please?

Back