Hiya all

Nikkinjoey

Couple
From
NJ, US
View media item 15071View media item 14376View media item 14378View media item 15020. Just wanted to say hi to all of you. We are a "swinger couple", not really into the "cuck" lifestyle but we both love to see the other enjoy themselves so figured this was also a good avenue to meet people, male, female and couples. So far we have met a few people and it seems to be a well liked site. Just wanted to say thank you to all that have liked our photos, followed us and have had some really good comments. We will be posting some more pics soon both us and with friends.. Thanks again to all. Just wondering do you all like her??

View media item 15071View media item 14376View media item 14378View media item 15020. Just wanted to say hi to all of you. We are a "swinger couple", not really into the "cuck" lifestyle but we both love to see the other enjoy themselves so figured this was also a good avenue to meet people, male, female and couples. So far we have met a few people and it seems to be a well liked site. Just wanted to say thank you to all that have liked our photos, followed us and have had some really good comments. We will be posting some more pics soon both us and with friends.. Thanks again to all. Just wondering do you all like her??
I like her

Welcome. I like her a lot!

I like her alot. Love her tanned skin tits ass and Smile. I would love to meetup with her sumday and feed her my rock hard throbbing Cock

Back