Hitting on my white wife..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the nyc area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man.

Please read my "about" page on my profile fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man.

Last edited:
Of course I don't know your wife but I loved for black guys to hit on me in public. It was even better if they did it in front of my husband. We didn't frequent the bar scene much but I loved going to the malls around the DFW area because it was pretty much guaranteed that I would get approached by a black guy either wanting some pussy or a date or both.

P

Our first time was at a bike show in Timonium Maryland. The guy walked up to my wife when I went to the bathroon and asked, "you know what would look good on this bike...you and me" I got out of the restroom and noticed them talking so out of respect I waited for another 20 minutes while they talked.I couldn't believe it when her cell phone came out. She had given him her number and got his.

Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the nyc area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man.

Please read my information page on my profile fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man.
What are her thoughts on this?

Please read my "about" page on my profile fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man.

Back