Hit on

minivega

Male
Hi everyone,
I wonder if any other white husbands feel very arosed to see the wife hit on, especially when you are there at the time. Seeing her flirting and the other man talking to her etc. This is very erotic to me.

Hi everyone,
I wonder if any other white husbands feel very arosed to see the wife hit on, especially when you are there at the time. Seeing her flirting and the other man talking to her etc. This is very erotic to me.

Thats what i want for my wife.

I have seen mine hit on by black guys when there were plenty of white ho's around they picked her out....loved it and told her to go for it but she wouldn't. I heard her tell one of them "thank you", I asked her what that was for and she said he told her she had a nice ass and was dressed hot......she didn't offer her pussy up though because I was there.

I have seen mine hit on by black guys when there were plenty of white ho's around they picked her out....loved it and told her to go for it but she wouldn't. I heard her tell one of them "thank you", I asked her what that was for and she said he told her she had a nice ass and was dressed hot......she didn't offer her pussy up though because I was there.
shows how open you guys are.

Hi everyone,

Yes, for sure. This is about as far as it goes for us. My wife will flirt and dance with black guys usually on vacation but won't fuck them even though she know I want her to.

Hi everyone,
Yes. It's the best. Especially black guys.

Back