Hispanic couple looking for BBC for wife

StephandJay

Couple
Hi, we are a Hispanic couple looking to get into this lifestyle. We have been taking it slow, like roleplaying and watching interracial cuckold videos. We are fairly a 50/50 in how close we are but maybe someone can help make this an easy decision. She hopes to find a real BBC and not just a black guy. Hit us up to see if we can chat on kik and exhange pics and videos and FaceTime.

Attachments

• IMG_5828.jpg
    IMG_5828.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 923
  • IMG_5834.PNG
    IMG_5834.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 924
Very nice pics StephandJay. Loved pleasuring my latina friend in fact I nicknamed her "Waterfall" I think you can guess why. I'm sure you'll get lots or request to help with your situation. BTW where are you located?

Hi, we are a Hispanic couple looking to get into this lifestyle. We have been taking it slow, like roleplaying and watching interracial cuckold videos. We are fairly a 50/50 in how close we are but maybe someone can help make this an easy decision. She hopes to find a real BBC and not just a black guy. Hit us up to see if we can chat on kik and exhange pics and videos and FaceTime.
Welcome on board . Now bring that azz to New Jersey. !!

I’d breed her

Damn she is hot!! Wish you guys were up here so i could get my hands on her!!
Good morning . I’m very interested. Bring that ass to jersey .

Attachments

• 8E37A3DB-0032-4F87-B170-7D145AA18C21.jpeg
    8E37A3DB-0032-4F87-B170-7D145AA18C21.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 663
Hit me up if interested

love it!

Where you at

Back