His Wife, My Slut For The Night.

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
A co work invited me to his house for a spades party he was having a couple of nights ago. At first I told him wasn't coming because I would be the only single guy there but he knew how much I enjoy the game and promised there would be some single ladies there so I agreed to go

When arrived at his lake house I was pissed because just like I thought I was the only single guy there. As I was about to leave his wife introduced herself and before I knew it I was sitting at a table dealing card's. As I looked around I counted 4 other tables with games in full swing.

After winning several games I finally lost and as I leaving the table an argument broke out at another table between a white couple, the husband was yelling at his wife about the game, when out of no where he called her "a stupid bitch". That was the final straw for her, she slapped him and stormed out the room.

I knew it was going to be awhile before I got on another table so I went out on the deck over looking the lake. I was enjoying the view when I heard a soft female voice behind me ask if I was enjoying the view, it was the white wife of the jerk inside, she was wearing a sundress that was flowing with the breeze and a very sexy body (thick in all the right place s). I told her the view was stunning and the lake didn't look bad either

We talked for awhile before she suggested we take a walk on the beach, I asked her about her husband and she replied he would be busy for awhile. We continued to talk as we walked away from the house and into the darkness. She suddley stopped and turned toward me before asking is she could ask me a personal question, I told her she could and she asked if what they say about Black Men is true? So I told there was only one way to find out and with that she dropped to her knees as I pulled my dick out of my shorts. At first she just kneeled there like a dear caught in the headlights. I reached down took her hand and put it on my dick. As she wrapped she small hand around it she told me how much bigger it was then her husband.

I told her to open her mouth as I slide my dick in her mouth and down her throat, I held her head on my dick as she started to gag, I then released her head so she could breath and I could see the list in her eyes as she started to suck my dick and beg me to fuck her mouth, with that being said she grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. I watched as she gaged but kept beg for my dick
I pulled my dick out of her mouth and backed away, she then asked me what I was doing and again started to beg for my dick. I told she could suck my dick again if she licked my ass, she complained tell me how she had never done that not even for her husband. I put my dick back in my shorts and started to walk away. Wait she said then lowering her head she said she would do it. I told her because disobeyed me at first she would have to do more, I then told she had to take off her clothes
This time she did as she was told then crawled to me and asked to like my ass. I turned around and felt her small hand's on my ass as she spread my cheeks and started to lick my ass.

I told her what a good slut she was and once again she lowered her head, she then told me how much she enjoyed pleasing me and she had never felt like that before. I then told she was about to be fucked and to bend over and spread her cheeks, she quickly did as she was told and bent over reaching back and spreading her cheeks, then without warning I drove me dick deep into her tight pussy. She was about to scream as I covered her mouth and started to fuck her. Each stroking going deeper into her tight white pussy.
As I fucked her I told her that her pussy was mine now along with the rest of her, I told she was my slut she respond by repeating what I said. I then pulled her down on my dick and pumped my seed deep in her pussy.

Just as I pulled out I heard her husband coming down the beach calling for her, I told her to get dressed but only in her sundress. Once again she did as she was told and walked up the beach to meet her husband and go back to the house. A few mins later I also walked back into the house in time to hear husband apologize for his behavior asked to join him at an open table.

He was shocked when she refused to play with him but instead asked to be my partner. Her husband looked at me with rage in his eye but said nothing (I'm 6'2/265). We spent the next few he's beating everyone that sat down (including her husband). When the night ended she reached across the table to shake my hand and slip me her number.

I'm now training her to be a good slut for Black Men and I'm arranging her first all Black gangbang.

Back