His Wife, My Slut 2 (3 Day Weekend)

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
After the trip to the basketball court she needed sometime to recover. A week later she calls to tell me her husband is take the ******* for a 3 day weekend to give her some rest and she wanted to be used again.

First Day The Strip Club

She put her family on a plane at 3 Friday and went to home to get dressed for me.
Like always I told her to wear a tight dress and no underwear. I picked her up at a train station where I knew her car would be safe for the weekend. Then to prove she had done as she was told I had her take the dress off in the parking lot. After my approval we got in my car and left the parking lot

As we drove she asked where we were going but I didn't say a word. When we pulled into a strip club she got very nervous, then she read the sign that said Amateur Night it was a black club and she knew why we where there. As we entered the club the first thing she noticed is that she was the only White female there.. After signing her up I told her she was the first one up. I got her a strong ******* before she got on the stage.

As soon as she got on the stage it was surrounded by black men with lust in there eyes. As Shake Your Ass played that's what she did. turning and grinding her ass all over the stage. It didn't take long before she was naked and the money started to fly. When the song ended she collected her money and lift the stage thinking she was done. Once was off stage I took her to the VIP room in the back of the club passing a very long line of me who grabbed and slapped her ass as she passed. The line stopped at the door of the VIP room. She looked at me with a shocked look on her face and then asked "if all the guys were for her?) and when I told her yes she smiled and kissed me. For then next 3 hrs all the guys in the club took there turn running a train on her.

At the end of the night I carried her to the car and them home so she could clean up.

Day 2 The Cookout

Once again I had her dress in a tight dress, no underwear and fuck me pumps. As soon as we walked in the back yard all eyes where on her, the spades and domino games both stopped as the men looked her up and down. After fixing my plate she took a seat in the chair next to me ( I made sure she keep her legs open)
Finally one of the brotha's asked me about her and I told her to tell introduce she stood up, took off her dress and told them she was a slut there for there use. The line formed quickly and once again she found herself bent over a table and all her holes being filled with BBD. The fucked her for the next 5 hrs. Once again I carried her to the car and took her home where she soaked in hot water the rest of the night.

Day 3 Just For Me

She woke me the following morning with a bj and asked how she could please me today. I told her it would just here and I that morning because her family was coming back that afternoon. I spent the morning fucking her and cumming in all her holes (I was the only person allowed to fuck her without a rubber)

While she was in the shower I got a call from a friend saying "he just got into town and had heard about the white woman that I had taken around all weekend and asked if he could fuck her too. I told him I was sorry but I was about to take her home and hung up. As she got out of the shower her phone rang. I was her husband telling her he wouldn't be home until the next day. So I called my friend back and told him to come over. We spent the rest of the day fucking all her holes. About 8 that night my friend left and she went to bed.

Once I knew she was sleep I called her husband and told him it was okay to come the next day.

It doesn't sound real. At the very least it sounds like substantial embellishment. No pussy can handlearn multiple large cocks for literally hours upon hours of fucking, particularly for consecutive days. That's ridiculous.
I think there's is a misunderstanding here. Because for some reason you think I care what you think

Back