His favorite top

The black guy we played with that night was several years older then me and my boyfriend..we were in our mid 20s and this guy was in his early 40s...the plan worked out well....My boyfriend told the guy I wanted to dance with him, but I was too shy to ask..he said sure and led me off onto a very crowded dance floor..after rubbing my tits and ass against him for a couple of songs, I could feel his cock thru his pants getting hard...at this point I was soo turned on all I could think about was fucking this guy...I remember telling my boyfriend to drive us to the nearest hotel..me and my new black friend hoped in the back seat and I pulled his huge black cock out of his pants as soon as I could and started sucking it him..he told my boyfriend that I really knew how to suck a dick...my boyfriend said yep "thats my girl" he told him he couldn't wait to see me getting fucked by a big black dick.. :)

The black guy we played with that night was several years older then me and my boyfriend..we were in our mid 20s and this guy was in his early 40s...the plan worked out well....My boyfriend told the guy I wanted to dance with him, but I was too shy to ask..he said sure and led me off onto a very crowded dance floor..after rubbing my tits and ass against him for a couple of songs, I could feel his cock thru his pants getting hard...at this point I was soo turned on all I could think about was fucking this guy...I remember telling my boyfriend to drive us to the nearest hotel..me and my new black friend hoped in the back seat and I pulled his huge black cock out of his pants as soon as I could and started sucking it him..he told my boyfriend that I really knew how to suck a dick...my boyfriend said yep "thats my girl" he told him he couldn't wait to see me getting fucked by a big black dick.. :)
How long ago did this happen?

It was the first time he saw me with a black guy, he watch me in the rearview the entire time :) When we got to the hotel my boyfriend told us to got for it and he was just going to enjoy the show. ... I remember my boy friend just stroking his cock as he watch me just get used..this was the first time and we had many more to follow :)

It was the first time he saw me with a black guy, he watch me in the rearview the entire time :) When we got to the hotel my boyfriend told us to got for it and he was just going to enjoy the show. ... I remember my boy friend just stroking his cock as he watch me just get used..this was the first time and we had many more to follow :)
I loved performing in front of him and he loved black guys just banging me as hard as they could..Sometimes more than one if I was a good girl :)

Back