His black cock wins my wife.

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
Tyrone always told me that he'd fuck my pretty white wife karen one day and take her from me . Id laugh at his comments of how he would soon be between my wifes legs. He'd tell me how he'd soon have her sexy white legs wrapped around him and how he'd fill her sexy white body with his black seed every night once once he'd won her from me.
I would go home from work with so many images in my head of Karen being black fucked that id practically jump on my pretty wife as soon as she greeted me.
Tyrone had been a friend of ours for a while and i knew my wife found him attractive. She even admitted to fantasizing about him and told me how he often made passing remarks to her of how he would bed her one day and how she'd never go back once she tried black.
Then a few weeks later ,one night as we fucked Karen told me that he had succeeded and had fucked her in our bed several times.
I felt my heart racing as we fucked . My womans confession of her adulterous affair with the black man spured me on fuck her harder, to make her mine again, to make her cum so hard that she'd forget him. Karenscreamed out that she was cumming and to keep fucking her . My excitement won and i could hold back no longer. Thrusting as hard as i could i hoped to bury my cock deeply enough to satisfy Karen black cock loving pussy before spraying the insides of her cunt with my hot cum like never before.
"I think you like me fucking with Tyrone , you certainly needed that and so did i Karen purred with delight.
I knew she was right and i now knew she would continue fucking with her black lover to keep me jealous .
That night i couldnt get the thought of Karen and Tyrone fucking in the very bed we both lay in. My cock was so hard thinking of my beautiful wife taking his cock that we fucked like newly weds that night .
The next day at work was awkward each time i saw Tyrone . I never mentioned anything but we both exchanged knowing glances. Here we both were , two men both sharing the same woman , my woman. This black man was fucking Karen now just as he said he would and i needed to see it.

( to be continued )

Last edited:
View attachment 358747
Tyrone always told me that he'd fuck my pretty white wife one day and take her from me . Id laugh at his comments of how he would soon be between my wifes legs. He'd tell me how he'd soon have her sexy white legs wrapped around him and how he'd fill her sexy white body with his black seed every night once once he'd won her from me.
I would go home from work with so many images in my head of Dawn being black fucked that id practically jump on my pretty wife as soon as she greeted me
Tyrone had been a friend of ours for a while and i knew my wife found him attractive. She even admitted to fantasizing about him and told me how he often made passing remarks to her of how he would bed her one day and how she'd never go back once she tried black.
Then a few weeks later ,one night as we fucked she told me that he had succeeded and had fucked her in our bed several times.
All those images i had of Tryones fucking my Dawn came rushing into my head . It suddenly hit me that this black man had been inside my wifes warm creamy cunt.
My cock felt so big and hard that it ached and as I buried it deep inside my womans silky wet love hole she groaned in ecsracy with me. This was the most passionate love fuelled fuck we'd ever had . I buried my hard cock as deep as i could inside her hot love hole and asked my sexy adulterous wife whose cock she loved best. I needed to know if he'd fucked her better than me .
View attachment 358748
Dawn never answered me at first but instead she humped her hot wet cunt up to meet my thrusts before gasping out " ohhhh god Tyrones big black cock felt so good inside me , he made me cum all over that strong black cock ! She groaned . I fought to control the urge to shoot my cum as Dawn spoke about her experience of being black fucked.
"Oohhh god , Dawn you've let a black man fuck you in our bed , ohhh god oooh god baby , which of us fucks you best ? I need to know ! I gasped.
"His thick black cock was so deep, it felt so thick and strong inside me, it was fantastic she gasped in return.
I pulled hard on my wife's hips , trying to hold her close and fuck her like I'd never fucked her before. I needed my hard aching cock to please and thrill my womans cunt just as my rivals strong black cock had .
I felt i was in a battle for my woman against the black rival that had fucked her so well in our bed. The black rival that had so many times threatened to take my woman from me .
My cum spewed deep into my wife as i carried on thrusting into her for all i was worth and i heard myself asking "Aahhh christ baby , do you want him still ?
Dawn gazed into my eyes as we thrusted together "Ahhhh baby yesssss , that black cock fucked me so good , ohhhh god his black cock came in me so deep , forgive me baby but i need him in me again" my wife gasped.
The final throes of my orgasm racked through both of our thrusting bodies as my wife's words and our combined gasps of pleasure rung in my ears . Id given her all i could but Tyrone was now my wifes black lover and his huge black cock would be in her again.
i hope you get to watch next time!

It is always hard to keep from cumming when my wife is telling me what it felt like to fucked by a big cock andhow many times and how hard she came. Then she tells me how she mad him cum and how it kept pulsing in her as she milked his cock with her pussy. I can't stop from cumming.
i understand that!

I am lucky tonight our friend from Canberra has come to dinner and its 10.30 pm here and I am watching him fuck her ,they started around 7pm during dinner ,he was telling us how he missed her and she started to get aroused then slowly as the evening went on he made her so wet she was panting by the time dinner was finished . I let them settle on the lounge while I washed up I did not take to long before she was naked and he was exploring every crevice she had watching his thick lips and long tongue do its thing is amazing
Then the next time I look she is kneeling before him trying to suck his huge cock ,he smiles at me and tells me how good she is at sucking and rimming his ass and I can see she was enjoying the whole thing.

I am now finished in the kitchen and am watching her astride his lap and he is feeding his cock into her so open cunt it is stretched so wide and she is taking the lot and at the same time he is chewing her now very erect nipples now he is pushing a finger up he ass and she is going wild I wish he would let me take photos but that wont happen due to his position.

I now can see he is about to blow she is so wet his cock is sliding so fast I am sure its reaching her throat oh my god he is cumming fuck its the best view and wow he has blown about a gallon in her I can see his cock pulsating he is still shooting cum ,now all has stopped and his cock is still in her they are kissing and sucking each other tongue she has to raise herself of his huge cock and the cum is oozing out ,she now is going down on him to clean a very soaked cock and balls.
He is now again smiling at me while she is sucking up as much cum as she can wow what a great night.

He is staying the night so I hope I get to see lots moor.

View attachment 358747
Tyrone always told me that he'd fuck my pretty white wife one day and take her from me . Id laugh at his comments of how he would soon be between my wifes legs. He'd tell me how he'd soon have her sexy white legs wrapped around him and how he'd fill her sexy white body with his black seed every night once once he'd won her from me.
I would go home from work with so many images in my head of Dawn being black fucked that id practically jump on my pretty wife as soon as she greeted me
Then a few weeks later ,one night as we fucked she told me that he had succeeded and had fucked her in our bed several times.
They always win

Whats that saying about sex ?? "Its all in the head ?" Once she wants it , then its game over trying to stop her . Once she has it , then its game over trying to keep her from doing it again . Once she is addicted , then its game over trying to keep her away from black men . Maybe that's why they call it THE LIFESTYLE ... smile
The BBC will always win..just try to enjoy your wife being pleasured

Well it didnt win wth me,Its a good time but at the end of evening its busness as usual.
I dont know never had the urge to leave my man never entertained the thought maybe because we were High School sweethearts and he is just so handsome and if i didnt have him he would be swooped up fast. Oh there is one more thing. Thats right its the cash , Im pretty spoiled and appreciated so like i said never crosses my mind . With me theres so much more to life , I think anyway maybe its just me ...

Its surprising how attentive a white husband will get once he accepts that his has wife taken a black lover. Not only that she has taken a black lover but also that this black man now fucks his woman in their bed. My lust for my cuckoldress white wife has me worshipping her like a goddess now that she has a black lover.
My wife only has to walk through the door after a long day at work and im desperate to eat her ass and fuck her.
Without even stopping to wash she will go upstairs and remove her clothing and demand i eat her unwashed ass .
My need to please her has me buring my face into her upturned sweaty ass to eat her ass and pussy like a starving man before i desperatly make love to her for fear of loosing her to her black lover.
The smell and taste of her is like a ******* i can never get enough of.
Then when he comes over i have to watch the black man taking my woman from me again yet i crave it.

Last edited:
Back