Hii i'm a cuckold & a sissy from CA (new here)

WestCoastSissy

Hii,

I just joined this site & thought I would introduce myself & maybe make a few friends. I'm both a cuckold & a sissy..

To make a long story short, I was (am?) in a relationship with a girl. We're both in our 20s. We went away to different colleges several hours away from each other. We only saw each other a couple times a month during this fall. I felt she was acting more distant towards me, so I thought I would "get in touch with my feminine side" to show her that I'm sensitive & caring. During Halloween, I even dressed up as a girl with lingerie, panties, heels, a nice wig, etc. She told me that I looked cute.......so I started dressing up a little more. I have started to enjoy being feminine & a sissy.

Then this Thanksgiving break a couple weeks ago, she came back home with a new guy -- a Black man she met. She didn't tell me that she wanted to break up, but she told me that this new guy is much better than me in bed & that he has f*cked her for the past couple months..

I'm trying to figure out what to do. I first thought about confronting her new Black friend, but he is much bigger and stronger than me, so that would probably not go well...

I can't explain why, but part of me feels like Black men are superior & that she deserves to be with a Black man........I guess I'm a little confused about what to believe & what to do........

I don't know if this is the right forum, but can anyone give me any advice? I would appreciate any input especially from Black men especially since I'm not sure how to act or what to say when her Black boyfriend (?) is around..

Back