Hidden Camera

When my first wife and I separated before the divorce she moved in with a guy in a small trailer so only took a few clothes and personal items left lot s of stuff in boxes. I found pictures of wife we it both black and we white guys from dressed up to in a skimpy bikini one set o g pics was her and a guy and our dau taken like family pics months before she left

When my first wife and I separated before the divorce she moved in with a guy in a small trailer so only took a few clothes and personal items left lot s of stuff in boxes. I found pictures of wife we it both black and we white guys from dressed up to in a skimpy bikini one set o g pics was her and a guy and our dau taken like family pics months before she left
Shes addicted to the superior black d you should encourage to have sex with as many black men as she likes and your ok with that and that you will still love and support her

I tried being supportive and forgiving but she went off on the deep end screwing any guy who had a dick.

Back