Hi !

Amber L

Female
From
OR, US
Just posting to say hi. A little about me:

My name is Amber, after being together and married to a guy that got into trouble and had to go away for awhile. I got divorced and having some fun. I'd never been with anyone else before my former husband. Until one night I went out with some friends, and hooked up with a black man for a crazy night of sex. Ever since then I can't wait for some more fun. Here's a pic of me.

1.jpg

My name is Amber, after being together and married to a guy that got into trouble and had to go away for awhile. I got divorced and having some fun. I'd never been with anyone else before my former husband. Until one night I went out with some friends, and hooked up with a black man for a crazy night of sex. Ever since then I can't wait for some more fun. Here's a pic of me.

View attachment 944779
Welcome Amber

View attachment 944779
Does your ex know you're hooked on black dick now?

Back