Hi

Milf31

Female
Hi, I finally mustered the courage to register after several months of looking around, so I think introductions are in order. I am a 31 years old single mom looking mostly for cucks here since they are harder to find than bbc. I've gone black after seeing several Shane Diesel videos years back which intrigued me to no end until i turned completely. And thats about it. Cheers

Attachments

• 06112016081356.jpeg
    06112016081356.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 120
Hi, I finally mustered the courage to register after several months of looking around, so I think introductions are in order. I am a 31 years old single mom looking mostly for cucks here since they are harder to find than bbc. I've gone black after seeing several Shane Diesel videos years back which intrigued me to no end until i turned completely. And thats about it. Cheers
May I help

So I take it you live/from the U.K.??

Back