hi .

missymouse

Female
Hi,

I joined the community a little while ago. I realised that my bf was not enough for me and wanted to try with black men .So I told my boyfriend that he can support this or we must break up. Obviously he was very upset, but now he knows. He was upset, but now I think it turns him on. anyway, everything is great now .I have one guy from work who I see often. I tell my friends that they should stop dating white guys too. they are all curious too! :)

Anyway, I am in London, if any respectful men would like to maybe meet, send me message.

Ps. Sorry for my bad English. I am from Russia. X

You are definitely a hot gorgeous lady made for BBC....I am sure you will find lots of BBC here soon on this site.
If I was your bf I will definitely share you with any BBC you want....Lucky your BF...I am jealous but happy 4 u.

Welcome to the dark side baby girl! Wish I was in London. I'd love to stretch your pussy and fill you with my bbc :blackgreedy:

Hi,

I joined the community a little while ago. I realised that my bf was not enough for me and wanted to try with black men .So I told my boyfriend that he can support this or we must break up. Obviously he was very upset, but now he knows. He was upset, but now I think it turns him on. anyway, everything is great now .I have one guy from work who I see often. I tell my friends that they should stop dating white guys too. they are all curious too! :)

Anyway, I am in London, if any respectful men would like to maybe meet, send me message.

That naughty you are! But that's better, share your desire for black cock with your boyfriend and everything flows!

Hi,

Welcome to the site and give me a hollar

Hi,

Hello beautiful,welcome

Back