hi

much the same as i do now - have sex with hubby. we have more sex now than we did before. before it was maybe once or twice a month. now it's most days and sometimes twice a day. and i give him lots of blowjobs whenever he feels like it, or when i feel like it.

our sex life has had a huge boost since i started sleeping with other men. it's mainly because i have my sex drive back and it's running on overdrive! i don't know if others have had that same experience too?

I slept around with hubby's blessing,he actively encouraged me to flirt with other men and I was regularly sleeping with his best mate by 18,he liked to watch us together and I just wanted to please him,I was young and nieve at the time,he was a lot bigger than hubby and so much better in bed it sort of set a president.hubby moulded me into the woman I am now

much the same as i do now - have sex with hubby. we have more sex now than we did before. before it was maybe once or twice a month. now it's most days and sometimes twice a day. and i give him lots of blowjobs whenever he feels like it, or when i feel like it.

our sex life has had a huge boost since i started sleeping with other men. it's mainly because i have my sex drive back and it's running on overdrive! i don't know if others have had that same experience too?
Agree! To be honest my sex drive was quite low, me and hubby were a 'Saturday night special' type of couple. I was ok with that, if not totally satisfied.
These days my sex drive has gone through the roof and hubby wouldnt be able to satisfy me if he wanted to! Seem to be a lot hornier and either thinking of sex or wanting BBC! I presume if I stopped then my sex drive would eventually back to normal. X

Back