hi!

trish

Couple
hi! i'm a husband trying to get my wife with bbc. our sex life sucks and im hoping bbc will re-energize her and i am dying to see her in bbc *******! im in sf bay area and need a patient bbc who will help me plot and plan so as to make this seem to happen 'natural' and 'organic' so wife actually thinks it was her idea ("honey, i met this really attractive black man who kept hitting on me and asked the craziest thing...he wanted to know if we'd accept him in our bed'....'yes, dear, by all means let's do so"...). will post some pics soon....email if you want to start help me figure out... trishbbc@yahoo.com
thanks, gary

hi! i'm a husband trying to get my wife with bbc. our sex life sucks and im hoping bbc will re-energize her and i am dying to see her in bbc *******! im in sf bay area and need a patient bbc who will help me plot and plan so as to make this seem to happen 'natural' and 'organic' so wife actually thinks it was her idea ("honey, i met this really attractive black man who kept hitting on me and asked the craziest thing...he wanted to know if we'd accept him in our bed'....'yes, dear, by all means let's do so"...). will post some pics soon....email if you want to start help me figure out... trishbbc@yahoo.com
thanks, gary

I'm a 37 year old single black male from Springfield MO. that's available. Would you be interested.

al: we are in sf bay area so im not sure how you could help out being so far away! thx though!!!

Back