Hi

CuriousMe

Female
Don't be shy it says. Well, must say I have registered and joined the site after long time being a lurker. Never before joined a site like this, sexually oriented site. But keen on maybe communicating to see whether my curiosity is real or not.

I am (soon) 36, live in Oslo, Norway. Married and have to young boys.

Never been with a black man, but as said, curious about it. You are sexy and so many of you portray an incredible sensuality. Sexually, I live a pretty normal A4 life. Been married for 11 years, and husband and I no longer have a very exciting love life. Strayed once or twice during my marriage, but nothing big or unusual about that.

Appearance wise I am quite short, 1.61m tall, dark brown hair, green eyes. A little bit rounder than I wish, 61 kg, but working on that. 36b boobs and a bum that has been smaller, but not as big as it was. Overall pretty normal.

A housewife, mom and in full time work. Pretty much my life.

Don't be shy it says. Well, must say I have registered and joined the site after long time being a lurker. Never before joined a site like this, sexually oriented site. But keen on maybe communicating to see whether my curiosity is real or not.

Never been with a black man, but as said, curious about it. You are sexy and so many of you portray an incredible sensuality. Sexually, I live a pretty normal A4 life. Been married for 11 years, and husband and I no longer have a very exciting love life. Strayed once or twice during my marriage, but nothing big or unusual about that.

Appearance wise I am quite short, 1.61m tall, dark brown hair, green eyes. A little bit rounder than I wish, 61 kg, but working on that. 36b boobs and a bum that has been smaller, but not as big as it was. Overall pretty normal.

Welcome to the site, I hope that you find what it is that you are looking for.

Quite a job been a house wife, mom with full time job, impressive. Your curiosity is just added bonus or a distraction even......

Welcome love. I. Love hoouse wives you have so much stored up. Energy. I would love. To see. Uiin. Action

Back