hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Emma Wellington, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Emma Wellington

Emma Wellington New Member

hello, i'm new to the site. sorry i'm nervous and this is my first time on a site like this so i edited out my face, maybe if i stay here awhile i'll post some more pics up :) i've always been a curious girl, i love to have fun, aaaaand i've always felt drawn to black men for some reason ;)) i guess since i'm new here that im just trying to get a feel for it, so if you'd like to get to know me just message me and we can talk!! okay

babyblack likes this.
  2. jackwar

jackwar Member

welcome to the site. it's ok to be nervous but you came to this site for a reason. trust me the black men in this site will not harm you. they will love you i bet you on that. so relax an be yourself. and good luck on your BBC hunt.

3. jackwar

jackwar Member

i forgot i would love to see that beautiful body you have

4. littleblondie89

littleblondie89 New Member

That is understandable not showing your face. just an idea; why not post some body shots to get started and no one will see your face.

5. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Welcuuuuum to where all your dreams and wishes really do cum true.. Hope u enjoy your stay and hit a real bull up anytime...

6. babyblack

babyblack Well-Known Member Gold Member

Whats good Emma...just wanted to welcome you to the site & tell you that you're very sexy...and totally gorgeous:)! How curious are you???has that sweet tight wet pink pussy been filled full of bbc yet???I'm curious as well lol;)...hit me up,maybe we can chat...okay