Hi

Very Nice Amber, Its all true and if you want to get to know one another Message me back.

Hi. I'm Amber. I'll be 19 in a couple of weeks. I'm a college freshman who still isn't very experienced sexually. I'm very interested the prospect of being with a black guy. I want to see if everything they say about them is true.lol
Yea its true you any where near cali i can show you ;)

Hi. I'm Amber. I'll be 19 in a couple of weeks. I'm a college freshman who still isn't very experienced sexually. I'm very interested the prospect of being with a black guy. I want to see if everything they say about them is true.lol
Welcome amber, i am sure you will find out. Good luck!

welcome ;)

Look at me and let me know if it's true or not

Welcome Amber! I hope you find what u are looking for. I would gladly volunteer to do it for you, if u were in or near by Delaware

Back