Hi

Hi,

I am Rhiannon, 21 from surrey/south London, UK.

I have fantasised about black men for years ever since i watched the likes of 50cent in RnB videos as a teen. I am often found on Darkcavern too. But ive never actually acted on my fantasy.
would be nice to meet some like minded people.

Welcome! You're come to the right place! :)

Hi,

I have fantasised about black men for years ever since i watched the likes of 50cent in RnB videos as a teen. I am often found on Darkcavern too. But ive never actually acted on my fantasy.

I was in london a few months ago. Damn I wish you had been on here back then. ALWAYS had a fantasy of doing a Hooters girl! :)

This site is alot of fun! I have read alot of the material, and I became a new member a few days ago. You may want to verify yourself, I was thinking about it. However, if you're just curious, just observe; But this site is extra cool! :)

Hi,

WELCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM TO WHERE DREAMS BECUUUUUUUUUM REALITY...................

Hi,

Nice, but it will be even better if you were to be VERIFIED :)

J&H

Hi,

Back