Hi, we are a mature, married, white, cuckold couple, in Las Vegas!!!

Hi members. We are Irene, and cuckold scott, from Las Vegas. We are a mature, married, white, cuckold couple, who have been in the cuckold lifestyle, for all 25 years of our marriage. We love interracial cuckolding, and would love to meet with other mature, like-minded, married, white, cuckold couples, and enjoy serving, Big, Handsome, Hung, Black Men together!!!

Mmmm, such hot looking, sexual looking couple! I'm very ready to give you both some hard, deep, body shaking orgasms! My 8+" long, thick, BBC will pound that pussy or hot tight ass, pumping away!!! You'll be very happy to provide a fun sexual service to me,as I'm a real Black Dominant, who's also sane, open minded, some patience, a willingness to train new submissives and make all bad girls behave like I want! I do have experience with white cuckold couples over the years. I love a white sissy, submissive sluts who like to clean up after their wives and her Black lover have created a real cum juices mess on their sex organs. I love to hard, deep fuck a white Sissy, cuckold, hubby to teach him his real place in the order of things! Take that hot ass wife and give her a real good spanking, ******* her to her slut knees and have her get busy sexually, orally pleasing his BBC! I damn sure know to go about busting that ass or pussy amd how to keep on doing it, until your bodies explode with tingling in your body, you body shaking from sexual release and your ass or pussy if left steaming with hotness!! I'll do my very best to make you cry out when I it hit your sexually sensitive spots and hit it just right!! Hold on to you as you lay back and enjoy your sexual satisfaction! Been around for a good while and you learn things.

I'm in So. Cali, the O.C., Anaheim, near knoots and/or Disneyland. you all are in Vegas? Do you have yahoo messenger, or Skype? I'd like to get to know you both.

Thanks, I'll be contqaxcting you al, real soon. I'll add you to my messenger. So glad to meet you babydollsissy! Mmmm, i believe we're going to shake it up for a good long while!! Black Daddy needs his lil Girls! I'll add you right now

I am a very sexy w/m in vegas and love cuckolding and hung black cock.email me at

Last edited by a moderator:
were a new cpl to the lifestyle of blk for her / been swingers for 35 yrs but she went nuts over her first blk cock 3 plus hours / we are in las vegas & i would love to find out if there is a bar i heard of that cpls go to & nice blk males are in the back for her pleasure / thks

Hi members. We are Irene, and cuckold scott, from Las Vegas. We are a mature, married, white, cuckold couple, who have been in the cuckold lifestyle, for all 25 years of our marriage. We love interracial cuckolding, and would love to meet with other mature, like-minded, married, white, cuckold couples, and enjoy serving, Big, Handsome, Hung, Black Men together!!!
we are planning a trip to vegas. can you recommend a black gentleman for my wife? if so, please advise. thanks

Back