Kinky, open minded Dominatrix is travel around, I am into cuckolding, fetish and Party friendly. and i am based in Manhattan and travel sometimes with my bull to Boston, Miami, South Beach, Los Angeles , Las Vegas and to Europe (London, Dublin, Switerland ).
I also love to watch and order that my SUB sucks the dick of my hot bull ( i have a black or White bull) and i take my SUBS ASS with my strap-on!
I love that you worhip me and submit to me!
I also love to go "bull hunting" and than cuckold you in a nice Hotel! it is sooo hot!

I'd love to be your submissive cuck and will do anything to please you! I've received some training from a beautiful, sexy and hot dominatrix such as you. Please let me know if your ever in GA, VA or NC.

Kinky, open minded Dominatrix is travel around, I am into cuckolding, fetish and Party friendly. and i am based in Manhattan and travel sometimes with my bull to Boston, Miami, South Beach, Los Angeles , Las Vegas and to Europe (London, Dublin, Switerland ).
I also love to watch and order that my SUB sucks the dick of my hot bull ( i have a black or White bull) and i take my SUBS ASS with my strap-on!
I also love to go "bull hunting" and than cuckold you in a nice Hotel! it is sooo hot!
Would love to arrange a meeting

That’ sounds amazing

Hello Dominatrix. I'm interested. Been a cuckold for some years now
Regards/Fred

Sounds great

I am in south Florida
about 2 hours north of Miami & 1.5 hours from Orlando
i can host or travel and would love to serve you and your bulls

I would be very interested in the black bull only. Would love to hear back from you.

Hi my name is Martin i am submisive white male from Slovakia and I looking for the woman what will be cuckold me whit Black cock I dreaming about it and I would like serving black cock master as well

Back