Kinky, open minded Dominatrix is travel around, I am into cuckolding, fetish and Party friendly. and i am based in Manhattan and travel sometimes with my bull to Boston, Miami, South Beach, Los Angeles , Las Vegas and to Europe (London, Dublin, Switerland ).
I also love to watch and order that my SUB sucks the dick of my hot bull ( i have a black or White bull) and i take my SUBS ASS with my strap-on!
I love that you worhip me and submit to me!
I also love to go "bull hunting" and than cuckold you in a nice Hotel! it is sooo hot!
Heyy

Kinky, open minded Dominatrix is travel around, I am into cuckolding, fetish and Party friendly. and i am based in Manhattan and travel sometimes with my bull to Boston, Miami, South Beach, Los Angeles , Las Vegas and to Europe (London, Dublin, Switerland ).
I also love to watch and order that my SUB sucks the dick of my hot bull ( i have a black or White bull) and i take my SUBS ASS with my strap-on!
I also love to go "bull hunting" and than cuckold you in a nice Hotel! it is sooo hot!
Hello queen

youre so hot

Back