hi there - husband with hot young wife here

Hi all -

looking to discuss convincing my wife to take the next step and fuck black guys. She has talked about it, and when she gets ******* she gets off to IR videos etc. She has agreed to go out dancing and grind on some guys and make out a little. But sometimes she gets pissed when i bring i bring it back up and says it will never happen. Who knows.

I think its possible she may have already hooked up with a black coworker behind my back. Still trying to figure that out.

While I work on getting that plan working I do enjoy sharing pics and vids of her and hearing what all the black bulls out there would love to do to her so lets discuss!

Hi all -

looking to discuss convincing my wife to take the next step and fuck black guys. She has talked about it, and when she gets ******* she gets off to IR videos etc. She has agreed to go out dancing and grind on some guys and make out a little. But sometimes she gets pissed when i bring i bring it back up and says it will never happen. Who knows.

I think its possible she may have already hooked up with a black coworker behind my back. Still trying to figure that out.

While I work on getting that plan working I do enjoy sharing pics and vids of her and hearing what all the black bulls out there would love to do to her so lets discuss!
My wife has reacted the very exact way. At times she gets really horny and agrees when we are fucking and gets really wet and turned on. But really won't discuss it other wise. Guess it might be a fantasy she doesn't want to carry thru

My wife has reacted the very exact way. At times she gets really horny and agrees when we are fucking and gets really wet and turned on. But really won't discuss it other wise. Guess it might be a fantasy she doesn't want to carry thru
Yeah that is quite possible. For me, I'm not buying it. I think she wants it or is already getting it.

I think my wife wld go blk given the right guy and opportunity the avatar pic was sent to me by her while she was in New Orleans by herself. Looks to like she was enjoying grinding on that blk stud. So hot

Back