Hi new here.

Lina1190

Female
hello,
I am Lina,from NYC! I'm just checking this site out. No I'm not new to black guys but I am single and that's why I signed up. I may not be on here long because I'm lookkng for a shady thing but it's worth a try.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 263
hello,
I am Lina,from NYC! I'm just checking this site out. No I'm not new to black guys but I am single and that's why I signed up. I may not be on here long because I'm lookkng for a shady thing but it's worth a try.
You are very cute and sexy! I also like your ass with bikini, I love it!

hello,

Wow Linda, you are a joy to my eyes! Have fun on here.

hello,
Incredible picture and your figure is so very sexy. I hope we do get a chance to chat soon especially if you dont plan to be on this site long. Have fun baby girl!

Welcome to the Community, Lina! Enjoy your time here!

You are a VERY pretty young lady and I have no doubt you will have NO trouble finding EXACTLY what you want here.

If you ever want to talk or find yourself in need of some advice, feel free to hit me up!

Back