hi new girl here

Kendra

Female
Hi just hapend to find this site and thought what the hell il sign up, i have not had my first bbc yet but i am really geting curious about trying one out, grown up in almost all white comunity so this is somthing that i been starting to think about very recently when i moved in on a street where most are blk

Well hello and welcome! From what I can see you are a very sexy lady and I would be more than happy to help you with your curiosity. I am pretty sure that once you have experienced some bbc you will be hooked, and happy that you did. Where are you from?

Open up and just be yourself , who knows you might even grow to love us [ blacks ] in more ways than one , there are good people in every race so always keep and open mind and you will do great , hope you find everything that you need here.... good-luck....

Well hello and welcome! From what I can see you are a very sexy lady and I would be more than happy to help you with your curiosity. I am pretty sure that once you have experienced some bbc you will be hooked, and happy that you did. Where are you from?
i am from florida here

Hi just hapend to find this site and thought what the hell il sign up, i have not had my first bbc yet but i am really geting curious about trying one out, grown up in almost all white comunity so this is somthing that i been starting to think about very recently when i moved in on a street where most are blk

Hey there sexy. Where you from? You get your first BBC yet?

Back