Hi my name is Lydia, i live in Ukraine. I want to have a real black bull and a real thick long cock

Lady Nylon

Female
From
Ukraine
Hi my name is Lydia, i live in Ukraine.
I want to have a real black bull and a real thick long cock (20-21cm) in Europe.
My husband cuckold. My husband has a small cock.
But I love my husband!
We travel often to Europe.
Moscow, France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy.
I did not show the face, I'm a Lady.
I show the face of real black men to mail.

Inbox me!
My facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Nylon/166903260060992

90% of women on this forum are fake. Let's face it guys, the reason women cuckold men is not for the same reasons us cuckolds want them to.

Most women won't cuckold you solely with BBC. Why are there so many women on here where this appears to be the case? This is BS.

A lot of fakes on here for sure.

I tried clicking on the link but my computer identified a hijacking attempt! DO NOT CLICK IT.
Hmmm, most of us know links, emails and so on are dangerous that contains viruses, malware, worm and trojan horse...etc. Remember there are lots of fake people here. Don't click onto something unless you trust the user.

European and E. european girls are very pretty ladies and I am sure almost everyone (especially men) will drool over to have one. Problem is many european girls don't quite date, marry or go easily with anyone opposite their own kind, but some will do.

The bottom line, if its good to be true probably it is.

Back