Hi, married couple new here

Hello, I just wanted to post and say hi. I'm a man with a hot wife. We are happily married and we have the greatest sex! We are both 33 years old. We're both white, She's 5'4" DD tits and a thick booty with a slim figure. I'm 6'1" normal build and about an 8" long and thick cock. We really turn each other on, and talk about fantasy a lot especially since I'm on the road a lot.

Sometimes we will text dirty stuff for hours a day when I'm gone. The dirty texts are almost always about how bad she wants to fuck black guys for me, and how bad I want her to as well. But it's all fantasy and she wants to keep it that way, although I actually want her to do it . She knows how I feel and I do not pressure her, as long as she knows it's fantasy talk, then she is ok with it.

We get really fucking filthy sometimes too. After years of training, I can finally fuck her ass on a regular basis, and she always talks about how much she would love to suck on a black cock as I fuck her ass (as a fantasy). We talk about much more than that too, like how she wants to have every hole filled by black dick at the same time, as I watch and stroke my dick. I want that too, but for real lol.

I know they say careful what you ask for, but I've wanted it for so long and it just keeps getting stronger. The thrill for me is watching her get off and just be owned. I honestly think that deep down she really wants to do it, and would if the situation presented itself. You guys think she will eventually just naturally want to take the next step? I guess I'm looking for some outside perspective, I know it's hard to make a judgement since you don't know her lol. Ok thanks for reading.
Love your avatar she look hot

Hello, I just wanted to post and say hi. I'm a man with a hot wife. We are happily married and we have the greatest sex! We are both 33 years old. We're both white, She's 5'4" DD tits and a thick booty with a slim figure. I'm 6'1" normal build and about an 8" long and thick cock. We really turn each other on, and talk about fantasy a lot especially since I'm on the road a lot.

Sometimes we will text dirty stuff for hours a day when I'm gone. The dirty texts are almost always about how bad she wants to fuck black guys for me, and how bad I want her to as well. But it's all fantasy and she wants to keep it that way, although I actually want her to do it . She knows how I feel and I do not pressure her, as long as she knows it's fantasy talk, then she is ok with it.

We get really fucking filthy sometimes too. After years of training, I can finally fuck her ass on a regular basis, and she always talks about how much she would love to suck on a black cock as I fuck her ass (as a fantasy). We talk about much more than that too, like how she wants to have every hole filled by black dick at the same time, as I watch and stroke my dick. I want that too, but for real lol.

I know they say careful what you ask for, but I've wanted it for so long and it just keeps getting stronger. The thrill for me is watching her get off and just be owned. I honestly think that deep down she really wants to do it, and would if the situation presented itself. You guys think she will eventually just naturally want to take the next step? I guess I'm looking for some outside perspective, I know it's hard to make a judgement since you don't know her lol. Ok thanks for reading.

Sounds like a happy couple that would be fun to be friend with. It would have been nice to have you around in Stockholm. If it's her in the avatar, that ass and body are definitely hot. I would have sure tried my best to see that fantasy through.

Trust me. Its gonna happen. The fantasy is gonna wear out for her and she gonna hunger for the the real deal

We have been on that exact path, nowadays she is ready to fuck and get off..

It certainly was not a walk in the park.

Just play with her mind and her body will follow...

There are several good post in the forums for couples starting out. Also, make sure you're not trying to ******* your fantasy on her. That never works out.

Back