Do you like me?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aila Yu

Female
I'm 18 and from the Philippines. I just got curious with black men:) I just like them and the color contrast to my skin. I like older black men and just want to chat here with them and get to know them.

Just pm me if you like to chat. :)

Attachments

• 268252_148436441897523_4244725_n.jpg
    268252_148436441897523_4244725_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 138
You're very sexy Aila.. Not too long ago, I was chatting with another married woman from the Philippines, I think age 36 who was very much into Black Guys also. She even mentioned that she got her sister and few other girlfriends into Black Guys also, two of them married and one was another younger girlfriend, if I remember, she was only 18 like yourself. She had some rather interesting stories to tell and you reminded me of her. Hopefully you will find some nice Black Guy yourself to fulfill your curious desires like she did. And when you do, please let me know okay.. Also, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. I'm not an expert about Black Men but I've been involved in the Interracial Lifestyle for more than 18 years and I would be happy to at least give you my own opinion with any of your questions...

Bye for now and hope to hear from you soon
Janice

You are a very beautiful woman Aila, I would love to get to know you better. I'm 42 in good shape white man looking for a woman who loves sex with black men but also might want a successful white husband.

Back