Hi Its Red Head BBC Love -Black Cum In Mouth how does it taste ?

debbz

Female
Ive hadn reqular hot fucking with my black lovers but never have they come in my mouth, My husnand said not too . but i WANT it and im gonna do it, Just onr thing how does t taste and how much can i expect to shhot down my throat ,,,Heeelp xxx:)

You know I was just kidding about the milkshake. It's more like a slurped. Because your going to enjoy slurping it down your throat. Alright. I have never tasted any cum black or white that I couldn't stand to swallow and I have tasted many different men. Black cum is the best. I know you find it hard to believe but I really look forward to when a big black cock fills my mouth. If I'm lucky I may get some tonight. I hope so. As for the amount I think on the average black man pumps about 20% more when he nuts

To Good for you. I wouldn't mind sharing a black cock with you. I will work his balls while you work his cock head we could make hm cum in no time. If some gets on your tits I would lick them clean if you wanted.I would't want you to have cum all over your titties.

I would eat your pussy while you sucking huge black cock swallow your clit mmmm pentrate your asshole with my tongue When he cums into your mouth you would bend to my face you would spill some of his semen to my mouth... i swallow it and we would kiss together and playing with tongues ...

I would eat your pussy while you sucking huge black cock swallow your clit mmmm pentrate your asshole with my tongue When he cums into your mouth you would bend to my face you would spill some of his semen to my mouth... i swallow it and we would kiss together and playing with tongues ...
I think we both love pussy almost as much as black cock, I have a fantasy I'm going to tell you that I have only told one other person. I think it would be perfect to be in an relationship with a beautiful Black man and another submissive whore like me. We all had decent jobs and a nice party type home, pool, spa, bar, video. Since three can live way cheaper than 1 money wouldn't be a problem, He would have a nice muscular body a huge cock that stays hard all night for both of us to enjoy. he would dominate us with pleasure. and we would serve him any way he wants. The two of us would be hot for each other too. fucking each other when he is not around or just wants to watch or entertain others. he would arrainge gangbngs for us and we would want him to fuck other whores. we wpould all sleep in one room w/ a big bed. of course I would strap on a big black dick and fuck your ass really good or we would suck each others pussy's and share everything. The best of it all things a sexy woman to enjoy and be best friends with, shower together, shopping and a big black stud to service and be dominated by. I'm a little wet after that. What do you think. Would it work? or am I missing something.?

I think we both love pussy almost as much as black cock, I have a fantasy I'm going to tell you that I have only told one other person. I think it would be perfect to be in an relationship with a beautiful Black man and another submissive whore like me. We all had decent jobs and a nice party type home, pool, spa, bar, video. Since three can live way cheaper than 1 money wouldn't be a problem, He would have a nice muscular body a huge cock that stays hard all night for both of us to enjoy. he would dominate us with pleasure. and we would serve him any way he wants. The two of us would be hot for each other too. fucking each other when he is not around or just wants to watch or entertain others. he would arrainge gangbngs for us and we would want him to fuck other whores. we wpould all sleep in one room w/ a big bed. of course I would strap on a big black dick and fuck your ass really good or we would suck each others pussy's and share everything. The best of it all things a sexy woman to enjoy and be best friends with, shower together, shopping and a big black stud to service and be dominated by. I'm a little wet after that. What do you think. Would it work? or am I missing something.?

That sounds great. I want to be the black man you are looking for. :)

Sometimes we would organize holidays for the two of us our black man would invite his black friends and we would enjoy with huge black cocks in our mouths and holes eat their cum from our lips and tits get it from our pussies ....
specially for you three or more black guys would stay around you and jerking you would stay on your knees with widely opened mouth and they would spray their cum into your always hungry mouth and you'll be able to swallow it all and lick

Work got in the way of my fantasy. I hate that. I will try to finish later tonight. It will probably be nastier since Im meeting some girlfriends for happy hour.

Sometimes we would organize holidays for the two of us our black man would invite his black friends and we would enjoy with huge black cocks in our mouths and holes eat their cum from our lips and tits get it from our pussies ....
specially for you three or more black guys would stay around you and jerking you would stay on your knees with widely opened mouth and they would spray their cum into your always hungry mouth and you'll be able to swallow it all and lick
Specially me? 3 black guys. What am I a whore?? Oh I forgot. I am a whore. And if I was face to cock with three black men I would be sucking like the Slut I am.

Can i send my wife to you so you could fuck her,she is a bbc & pussey virgin.

There nothing like feeding hungry white women my bull cum...from out my cock or a wine glass.......the milfs love that! Or a bowl and my favorite is spoon feeding hungry cum eaters.......

Back