Hi i'm Tesla

tesla4bbc

Female
Hi everyone my name is Tesla I am a hotwife for black man only. I am married and my hubby is aware of my indescretions. I love sex especially with black man I am 35 years old I have 2 *******. I am a investment banker by day and a slut for bbc by night ;). Write me to get to know me.xxx_(1).jpg xxx.jpg xxx_(5).jpg xxx_(18).jpg

my job requires me to push people around so at night I want to be used and abused like the good little white slut I am. a little about me well I got married young I was a virgin when I married my hubby was the first to pop my cherry I was a very shy good girl. I was married at 19 years old the first time after beginning my carreer I stayed out of house until late for work until one of my coworkers a black man initiated to flirt with me. I told hubby about it and he said that it was so hot. We spoke about fantasies that night and he said he wanted to see me fucked by black man. I immediately jumped and did not believe him so he proved it to me by showing me the sites he would go into all cuckold sites interracial. he asked me next time the black coworker flirts with you go with it. And so I did before you know it I was fucking him every chance I got. It got to the point that he would bring me home and get his black friends to fuck me. It got to the point where hubby started getting upset bcause I was never home so he asked me to stop but I couldn't I was addicted after 2 years of that we got divorced I cried bcause I loved him but he couldn't do it no more he said. After 2 years of being single I met my now new husband and we got married I was 28 years old he knew of my black cock addiction from the start so he was ok with it we had two beautiful ******* together and I'm 35 today still married to him and still fucking black cocks every week.

my job requires me to push people around so at night I want to be used and abused like the good little white slut I am. a little about me well I got married young I was a virgin when I married my hubby was the first to pop my cherry I was a very shy good girl. I was married at 19 years old the first time after beginning my carreer I stayed out of house until late for work until one of my coworkers a black man initiated to flirt with me. I told hubby about it and he said that it was so hot. We spoke about fantasies that night and he said he wanted to see me fucked by black man. I immediately jumped and did not believe him so he proved it to me by showing me the sites he would go into all cuckold sites interracial. he asked me next time the black coworker flirts with you go with it. And so I did before you know it I was fucking him every chance I got. It got to the point that he would bring me home and get his black friends to fuck me. It got to the point where hubby started getting upset bcause I was never home so he asked me to stop but I couldn't I was addicted after 2 years of that we got divorced I cried bcause I loved him but he couldn't do it no more he said. After 2 years of being single I met my now new husband and we got married I was 28 years old he knew of my black cock addiction from the start so he was ok with it we had two beautiful ******* together and I'm 35 today still married to him and still fucking black cocks every week.
Your first hubby really fucked it all up!!! He had it all and He let it slip away...

Back