Hi im stacy and im loving bbc

Hi, I'm Stacystacyhasablackbfomg0013.jpgPicsArt_1353380727201.jpgstacyhasablackbfomg001.jpg I recently started dating Black Guys for the first time and I'm addicted! I don't ever want to bother with white guys again! People stare at us all the time and make some really mean comments but I don't care, those stupid racists can go fuck themselves. I love my big, strong, confident, funny, amazing Black boyfriend and nothing anyone says or does will EVER change that. Black only and proud :)

Hi, I'm StacyView attachment 147909View attachment 147911View attachment 147912 I recently started dating Black Guys for the first time and I'm addicted! I don't ever want to bother with white guys again! People stare at us all the time and make some really mean comments but I don't care, those stupid racists can go fuck themselves. I love my big, strong, confident, funny, amazing Black boyfriend and nothing anyone says or does will EVER change that. Black only and proud :)
ONE HOT LITTLE MOMMA.......:hot:

Hi, I'm StacyView attachment 147909View attachment 147911View attachment 147912 I recently started dating Black Guys for the first time and I'm addicted! I don't ever want to bother with white guys again! People stare at us all the time and make some really mean comments but I don't care, those stupid racists can go fuck themselves. I love my big, strong, confident, funny, amazing Black boyfriend and nothing anyone says or does will EVER change that. Black only and proud :)
Looks like jail bait to me.

Someone else posted a few of her pics in a thread and this was before she was even a member on the site. At any rate it raises enough suspicion do put her/him in the fake pile.

Back