Hi I'm Sarah

I would say hello to you any time of the day! You seem to be the total package. You are smart, kind, respectful, and hot from what I can tell. It is great to see you on this site. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Nick thanks. I enjoy IR immensely, like you noted I do it with at a smart, kind, respectful, yet steamy way. An IR relationship is so much more this way.

Nick thanks. I enjoy IR immensely, like you noted I do it with at a smart, kind, respectful, yet steamy way. An IR relationship is so much more this way.

I know what you are saying. I starting out about 10 years ago and have loved it ever since. I have had some steamy encounters with black women, and have loved it. I see you are bi, I love that about women too! Have you ever experienced the joy of being with a black woman? I would love to find a lady that is into all races and genders for open group fun. I dream often about wm/ wf/ bm/ bf and stuff like that.

I know what you are saying. I starting out about 10 years ago and have loved it ever since. I have had some steamy encounters with black women, and have loved it. I see you are bi, I love that about women too! Have you ever experienced the joy of being with a black woman? I would love to find a lady that is into all races and genders for open group fun. I dream often about wm/ wf/ bm/ bf and stuff like that.

No I can't say I've been with a bi bw, if the opportunity was there and she were feminine like myself I would be into it. When the mood is right and the friends are good I very much enjoy open group fun.

Cool you seem like the ultimate fantasy for me. So it would seem that you are also a size queen for black. Am I correct? Have you ever thought about getting with wm to share in the fun?

Back