hi, im robin.... want my first black dick.

• Thread starter robin elizabeth
  • Start date
R

robin elizabeth

As above boys im robin,

These past few years ive become addicted to black dick even tho ive never had some. My friends have and its just made me want some too.

I do have a boyfriend and he does know im starting to swoon at pictures of black dick, i have them as my phone background but hes cool with that, hehe.

Altho he wont let me fuck a black guy he might let me suck some, but seriously im just not gonna tell him if i do fuck,

But guys, im here coz i really want pictures of your big thick BLACK dicks, i know im not verified yet but i promise i will be soon, ive put my email add at the bottom but guys please put a message in your pics coz i dont want some white boy to get pics off the internet and send them to me...... I would love it if you put my name in it too, Robin.....

Edited: There seems to be alot of strange people with strange replies so VERIFIED MEN only and i will inbox you my email add.

Ok boys some of your are not reading.... Naughty naughty,

Pics of your big black dicks first, if i like it (i probably will like all) than we'll talky more.

And dont forget a lil message for me on a post it or paper in the picture....

As above boys im robin,

These past few years ive become addicted to black dick even tho ive never had some. My friends have and its just made me want some too.

I do have a boyfriend and he does know im starting to swoon at pictures of black dick, i have them as my phone background but hes cool with that, hehe.

Altho he wont let me fuck a black guy he might let me suck some, but seriously im just not gonna tell him if i do fuck,

But guys, im here coz i really want pictures of your big thick BLACK dicks, i know im not verified yet but i promise i will be soon, ive put my email add at the bottom but guys please put a message in your pics coz i dont want some white boy to get pics off the internet and send them to me...... I would love it if you put my name in it too, Robin.....

Edited: There seems to be alot of strange people with strange replies so VERIFIED MEN only and i will inbox you my email add.
Bullshit...all bullshit. Guys, check out "her" site...called out as a FAKE by multiples guys who interacted with this ID.

My bet is a sissy fag white guy wanted dick pics for himself.

Ok boys some of your are not reading.... Naughty naughty,

Pics of your big black dicks first, if i like it (i probably will like all) than we'll talky more.

And dont forget a lil message for me on a post it or paper in the picture....
Again, check out the profile...used this same line of bullshit before.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Bullshit...all bullshit. Guys, check out "her" site...called out as a FAKE by multiples guys who interacted with this ID.

My bet is a sissy fag white guy wanted dick pics for himself.

omg i just realised, you're not a black guy.... you're a white guy wanting his wife to get fucked by a black guy? OMG the irony of you calling me "a sissy fag white guy", does it get any more ironic than that?

and please do EXPOSE this fake site of mine.

But it's black guys who have tried to interact with you who have caught you in your lies and called you out as a fake. So, my statements still stand and you've said or done nothing to prove otherwise.

Your mis-direction bullshit didn't work and you're still a FAKE!!!!

ok white boi, you stick to talking to guys on here from now on. I dont have to interact with everyone on here, and look at the people calling me fake, how real are they? idiot.

ive got a verify thread too sherlock

Yep, you have a verify thread that doesn't meet the requirements to be verified. Noticed that you also sling a lot of anger...prime symptom of an insecure sissy fag.

ok white boi, you stick to talking to guys on here from now on. I dont have to interact with everyone on here, and look at the people calling me fake, how real are they? idiot.

ive got a verify thread too sherlock
you "don't have to interact with everyone here", you should not interact with ANYONE here! I told you to leave! The brothas do NOT want to interact with a gay dude, don't you get it!

Yep, you have a verify thread that doesn't meet the requirements to be verified. Noticed that you also sling a lot of anger...prime symptom of an insecure sissy fag.
I tried to tell this fake the same thing last week but administration allowed this sissy to stay on spreading misrepresentation throughout the community.

Do not trust this member.

Back