Hi im looking for a single woman to have a relationship with and cuckold me same time,,,, feel free

Hi im looking for a single woman to have a relationship with and cuckold me same time,,,, feel free to reply

Try a Sugar Daddy dating service; lots of those on the internet. You'll get what you want, and they'll get what they want. Cuckolding requires a sincere relationship, and females, looking for "relationships" aren't looking for open-ended, non-committed, relationship arrangements.

well im looking for a realtionship not based on money i can afford to be a sugar daddy... just plain relationship with cuckolding watcher,,,,,, loving caring

well im looking for a realtionship not based on money i can afford to be a sugar daddy... just plain relationship with cuckolding watcher,,,,,, loving caring

Women do not enter into relationships with men so they can CUCK the guy they're entering into the relationship with. Cuckolding means "cheating" "decieving" "betrayal"
Women enter into relationships to develop companionships, not so they can cheat.

Possibly find a woman you can get serious with, then once you have established a serious relationship with her, give her permission to see other guys if she wishes. She may very well do just that BUT she may NOT tell you when she does ... that's part of cuckolding.
Personally, I can't see it happening. Men want cuckolding to add excitement to their sexual fantasies ... women want cuckolding when they're not happy with the relationship they're in ... make sense?
Anyways, good luck!

Women do not enter into relationships with men so they can CUCK the guy they're entering into the relationship with. Cuckolding means "cheating" "decieving" "betrayal"
Women enter into relationships to develop companionships, not so they can cheat.

Possibly find a woman you can get serious with, then once you have established a serious relationship with her, give her permission to see other guys if she wishes. She may very well do just that BUT she may NOT tell you when she does ... that's part of cuckolding.
Personally, I can't see it happening. Men want cuckolding to add excitement to their sexual fantasies ... women want cuckolding when they're not happy with the relationship they're in ... make sense?
Anyways, good luck!

Well stated.

Back