Hi i'm Jeenna i'm new here

Hi My name is Jenna I'm new to this site. Friends told me to try this out. Me and hubby love interracial sex and looking for some fun time with black man. We are willing to have white girls join us only in the presence of other black man to share. We are not interested in white man (sorry whiteboys but I already am married to a white dick) and not interested in black girls either (*not attracted to them). Here are pics of me more to come

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 318
  • IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 59896257_n4apqgnf53vo.jpg
    59896257_n4apqgnf53vo.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 333
Hi My name is Jenna I'm new to this site. Friends told me to try this out. Me and hubby love interracial sex and looking for some fun time with black man. We are willing to have white girls join us only in the presence of other black man to share. We are not interested in white man (sorry whiteboys but I already am married to a white dick) and not interested in black girls either (*not attracted to them). Here are pics of me more to come
So lovely!

such some lovely pics xxxx

What part of Canada are you from? I visit there for business sometimes and know few people there that are interested in the lifestyle.

Hi! Welcome! you look great, very tanned, dark but very sexy and hot! enjoy your stay on this site!

Back