Hi, I'm Jayne

Jayne36D

Female
46 years old, UK, married to an idiot, and fed up putting up with it.

Always had a thing for black men, and haven't made the most of the chances I've had to do something about it.

Even if you're not in the UK, please feel free to chat. I'm not necessarily looking to hook up with anyone from here anyway (but there are a few yummy black cocks here that could make me change my mind!) Just looking to have more gorgeous black men in my life in whatever way.

Bit hesitant about posting a pic, but it says I should! <gulp>

J xUntitled.jpg

Jesus!! Is that thing real?? Fucking hell!!!

I'm in the Midlands......please tell me you're in the UK too!!?

Uh huh......not too far from you either, pretty bitch :)

Lets take the details private, shall we?

Well, like I said, I'm not particularly looking to hook up in person......spectacular cock though, babe. I might just have to see more of that. I'll PM you x

My God, you guys are amazing. You've got me feeling sexier in the last hour than my loser husband has done in the last 10 years! lol. I might have to change my mind about going black for real!

You sure you don't wanna change your mind Jayne? Come on...you'll feel so much better physically and mentally!

Thanks so much for all the PMs and conversations. I love all you big black men.

You're right, there is more to that pic :) I was hesitant to post it all at first, but you studs are so flattering...This is what I was doing with my hands :) Going out to dinner on the cruise boat with no panties onUntitled2.jpg

Back