Hi, I'm Jayne

Thanks so much for all the PMs and conversations. I love all you big black men.

You're right, there is more to that pic :) I was hesitant to post it all at first, but you studs are so flattering...This is what I was doing with my hands :) Going out to dinner on the cruise boat with no panties onView attachment 96584
If I would have invited you to dinner, then I would have called you with your clothes on, and then peel you dramatically, I am in London, uk mail me if we can have a night together at 12binnu@gmail.com.
I want to see more of you please more pics:blackheart:

You're right, there is more to that pic :) I was hesitant to post it all at first, but you studs are so flattering...This is what I was doing with my hands :) Going out to dinner on the cruise boat with no panties onView attachment 96584
Sexy! I will enjoy deep-balling you Jayne! Thanks for sharing.

Mmmm I'd lick you till you cum on my tounge....lovely!!

46 years old, UK, married to an idiot, and fed up putting up with it.

Always had a thing for black men, and haven't made the most of the chances I've had to do something about it.

Even if you're not in the UK, please feel free to chat. I'm not necessarily looking to hook up with anyone from here anyway (but there are a few yummy black cocks here that could make me change my mind!) Just looking to have more gorgeous black men in my life in whatever way.

Bit hesitant about posting a pic, but it says I should! <gulp>

J xView attachment 96330
Beautiful lady x.... :love: 🌹😍

Back