hi I am new to this site

mirella

Couple
510426952.jpg 1394640196.jpg Hi my name is Mirella, me and my hubby are looking for some black lovers to satisfy my dark sexual needs. Hubby likes to watch, but I cage his penis while i'm with my black lovers. He does not have exclusive right to my white pussy no more so black man welcome.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Mirella, me and my hubby are looking for some black lovers to satisfy my dark sexual needs. Hubby likes to watch, but I cage his penis while i'm with my black lovers. He does not have exclusive right to my white pussy no more so black man welcome.
Welcome, you very pretty, sexy lady! Nice to see you here! My, my, you look so very ready for a good, hard,deep ass twisting fuck! So pretty, sexy in hot purple!!! Mmmm, look good enough to eat your tight pussy, suck on your clitoris to get you very wet enough for a hard, thick, clean, uncut,8" long, Black cock! Baby, just make you "man" watch and learn how to fuck your brains out! A hard, big Black dick to splap your pretty face and slap, spank your sexy white ass! Yum!

Hi my name is Mirella, me and my hubby are looking for some black lovers to satisfy my dark sexual needs. Hubby likes to watch, but I cage his penis while i'm with my black lovers. He does not have exclusive right to my white pussy no more so black man welcome.
very sexy and gorgeous lady

Mmmmmmm let me stretch that sexy pink pussy & ass out 4 U baby.

as a white man this is the type of hot bbc loving wife i am looking for

Nice to meet you. I like to be of service

Back